Wake up to Spring with a tour through Winston-Salem’s historic gardens. Our lush gardens date back more than 250 years and offer a peek into the city’s colorful past. Your itinerary includes self-guided garden tours through Historic Bethabara Park, Old Salem Museums and Gardens, Reynolda Gardens (adjacent to Reynolda House Museum of American Art), and Paul J. Ciener Botanical Gardens in Kernersville. Visit Winston-Salem and see for yourself why some say that a stroll through Winston-Salem’s gardens is truly a study of both history and horticulture.
- Overnight Accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Itinerary for Self-guided Garden Tours
- Welcome Gift: Jar of Locally Sourced Honey
- Daily hotel hot breakfast buffet – served weekdays 7 am – 9 am; weekends 8 am to 10 am
- Nightly cookies & milk – served 8 pm to 9 pm
- On-Site Parking at the Hotel
- High speed wireless internet
Call (336) 725-1120 to reserve now!
Terms and conditions: Best available rate. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.
*The Shops and Museums at Old Salem are currently closed due to COVID-19, while the grounds remain open. Tickets are required to enter the Reynolda House Museum of American Art.