Holidays at Reynolda
Explore historic Reynolda House, the restored 1917 bungalow of Katharine Smith Reynolds and R.J. Reynolds, founder of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company here in Winston-Salem. Today the house preserves and interprets a premier collection of American Art from the colonial period to the present. You’ll explore some of the best art collections and learn about the history of this beautiful house In addition to the house, you can explore the restored formal Gardens and shop the Reynolda Village!
- Overnight stay at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Two general admission tickets to Reynolda House Museum of American Art (admission to the Museum is free for students and children)
- Daily hotel hot breakfast buffet – served weekdays 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.; weekends 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Evening wine and cheese receptions in the Parlor – 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. daily
- Nightly cookies and milk – served 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Parking on-site at the hotel and high-speed wireless internet
Book this getaway and enjoy 10% off our best available rate!
Terms and conditions: If your plans change, your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3 p.m. EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the first night room and tax. Reynolda House Museum is closed on Mondays.