Moravian Cookie Trail
If you’re planning a trip to Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and are a lover of unique culinary experiences, the Moravian Cookie Trail at Brookstown Inn should be on your itinerary! This delightful trail navigates through the city’s rich culinary heritage, with the world-renowned Moravian cookies as the star attraction. Starting at the the nearby Wrinkler Bakery, located in Old Salem, you’ll embark on a cookie journey that takes you to special places, each offering their own twist on this famous thin cookie. The Inn itself is an exquisite place to rest and recoup, brimming with charm and history. Originally Winston-Salem’s first factory, the Brookstown Inn is now a warm, inviting home away from home for travelers. With each day filled with cookie nibbling and each night spent in the comfort of the Brookstown Inn, your trip to Winston-Salem will be as sweet as the Moravian cookies themselves.
- Enjoy Winston-Salem’s Culinary Trail. Upon your arrival, you will be given a list of special places to find Moravian cookies in Winston-Salem.
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Wake up with a hot Southern breakfast
- Unwind with a wine and cheese reception every evening in the Cotton Mill Lounge
- Grab freshly baked cookies and milk before bedtime in the Parlor
Terms and Conditions: If your plans change, your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3 p.m. EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the first night room and tax. Blackout dates may apply.