Discover premier southern hospitality at the Historic Brookstown Inn with our bountiful amenities. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is eager to make our guests stay a truly unique experience. A living museum of history, art and treasure in Winston-Salem
We understand that everyone has a routine so we offer a fundamental exercise facility to make your stay more comfortable. This consists of a treadmill, stationary bike, a universal machine and an elliptical trainer. The facility is open 24 hours a day and key activated. It also includes a full size bathroom with shower.
For the traveler that loves to work, we have a business center that includes high speed internet as well as a printer, copier and fax machine. These are accessible to our guests 24 hours a day and located in the parlor.
Our welcoming and resourceful Front Desk staff is available to assist you with your every need or request:
- General hotel information and history
- Restaurant reservations and recommendations
- Information on Winston-Salem including; brochures and directions
- Sightseeing and tour information
- Individual needs and interests
- Dry Cleaning and Guest Laundry
- Wake up calls
- Reserving transportation and/or Taxi services
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, we regret to inform you that we are not serving breakfast through North Carolina’s Phase 2.
Every morning, we have a complimentary hot breakfast for our guests. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day; why not spend it with us.
Complimentary wine and cheese reception:
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, we regret to inform you that we are not serving wine and cheese through North Carolina’s Phase 2.
Join us in the Cotton Mill Lounge for our nightly wine and cheese reception from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm. This is a relaxing way to unwind and learn about the history of the Inn.
Freshly baked cookies and milk at bedtime:
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, we regret to inform you that we are not serving cookies and milk through North Carolina’s Phase 2.
For the child in everyone, we offer freshly baked Otis Spunkmeyer cookies with a nice cold glass of milk.
Located in the lobby we offer a few select items for your convenience including wine, beer, refreshments, snacks, linens, travel items and other Historic Brookstown Inn labeled gifts.
Our Green Initiative:
To do our part in improving our environment, the Historic Brookstown Inn is focusing on ways to make our carbon footprint smaller.
During renovations we made sure that we restored and re-purposed what we already had instead of buying new products. Using local businesses we were able to work together to improve our property.
- BRV Mold Removal helped remediate the property as well as refinishing our main building bathrooms, lobby and sales office, and Executive Suites!
- Double Hung Historic Window Restoration restored our windows with approval from Preservation North Carolina.
- We refinished existing furniture.
- Installed energy efficient shower heads, sink faucets, and toilets.
- Our Archive Essential shampoo and soap line use recycled plastic containers.
- We refinished the original Pine hardwood flooring from 1837.
- Custom made front desk by local wood artisan Russ Trembly.
- We used local walnut and sweet gum trees.