Historic Garden Getaway
Wake up to Spring with a tour through Winston-Salem’s historic gardens. Our lush gardens date back more than 250 years and offer a peek into the city’s colorful past. Your itinerary includes self-guided garden tours through Historic Bethabara Park, Old Salem Museums and Gardens, Reynolda Gardens (adjacent to Reynolda House Museum of American Art), and Paul J. Ciener Botanical Gardens in Kernersville. Visit Winston-Salem and see for yourself why some say that a stroll through our gardens is truly a study of both history and horticulture.
- Overnight Accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Itinerary for Self-guided Garden Tours
- Welcome Gift: Jar of Locally Sourced Honey
- Daily hotel hot breakfast buffet – served weekdays 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.; weekends 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Evening wine and cheese receptions in the Parlor – 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. daily
- Nightly cookies and milk – served 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- On-Site Parking at the Hotel
- High-speed wireless internet
Terms and conditions: Best available rate. If your plans change, your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3 p.m. EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the first night room and tax.
*The Shops and Museums at Old Salem are currently operating at reduced hours due to COVID-19. Tickets are required to enter the Reynolda House Museum of American Art.