Date Night Getaway
Date night meets quaint vacation with a charming, 2-night getaway at the Historic Brookstown Inn featuring dinner at Meridian Restaurant. Widely respected as one of the very best in NC for fine dining, Meridian Restaurant’s Chef Mark Grohman embodies a rare synergy of culinary art, decades of experience, creative vision, and flawless organization.
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- $80 Gift Card to Meridian Restaurant, conveniently located next-door to the Inn
- Daily hotel hot breakfast buffet – served weekdays 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.; weekends 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Evening wine and cheese receptions in the Parlor – 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. daily
- Nightly cookies and milk – served 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
2 Nights Stay Starting at $393.99 + tax
Terms and conditions: Meridian Restaurant is open Tuesday-Sunday, 4:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. If your plans change, your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3 p.m. EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the first night room and tax.