Allow us to introduce you to the best of North Carolina craft brews and wines with Carolina Vineyard’s & Hops (CV&H)– the first and only social venue in the State serving only North Carolina craft beers and wines. Enjoy accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn and the convenient walking distance to Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops. Once there, cozy up to a glass of mulled wine or sangria, or warm your spirits with a dark stout or porter beer paired with CV&H’s special line of NC artisan cheeses and charcuterie. This package is perfect for date night or a relaxing evening with friends.
CV&H Hours of Operation
Closed Monday & Tuesday
Wednesday: 4:00 – 10:00 pm
Thursday: 4:00 – 10:00 pm
Friday: 4:00 – 12:00 am
Saturday: 4:00 – 12:00 am
Sunday: 2:00 – 7:00 pm
Overnight accommodations for two at the Historic Brookstown Inn, including:
- Evening wine & cheese in the Cotton Mill Lounge featuring NC wines
- Fresh baked cookies with milk at bedtime
- Complimentary southern hot breakfast
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- Complimentary onsite parking at the Inn
- Voucher valued at $55 to Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops.
Redeem your voucher at Carolina’s Vineyards & Hops, which is good for:
- Your choice of 2 local beverages:
- A pint of locally-made craft beer or
- A glass of our Signature wine made in North Carolina
- For starters, choose:
- One item from our “perfect for Sharing” menu OR
- Two items from our “Small Bites” menu
- Next, Build Your Own Artisan Plate- Choose from over 10 cheeses and cured meats, locally-sourced and crafted. Create your own:
- Charcuterie Plate, with locally raised and cured meats AND
- Cheese Plate, from creameries and farms around North Carolina
- Finally, your choice of 2 items from our signature desserts
Call 1-800-845-4262 or click here to reserve now.
Terms and Conditions: Black out dates may apply. Must be 21+ years of age. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.