Join the Downtown Art District Association (DADA) members for the First Friday Gallery Hop with galleries, studios, and shops open for extended hours. See why Winston-Salem is known as the “City of Arts and Innovation” while exploring exhibition openings, artist demonstrations, live music, and more. Mix and mingle with artists and find new treasures to bring home. Stop by Finnigan’s Wake for scotch eggs or 6th and Vine for wine and nibbles. Brookstown Inn guests will enjoy our convenient location to the gallery hop fun.
First Friday Gallery Hop is held the first Friday of each month from 7-10 PM in the Downtown Arts District.
Book the Gallery Hop Getaway at the Historic Brookstown Inn and enjoy 20% off your hotel stay.
The following dates are subject to availability:
- September 6, 2019 – Arts & Education Hop
- October 4, 2019 – Fall into the Arts
- October 26, 2019- Trick or Treat in the Arts District (This is a Saturday hop, from noon to 3 p.m.)
- December 6, 2019 – DADA Holiday Hop and Shop
- Overnight Accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Welcome Gift: Art-o-Mat machine token. Art-o-Mat is a retired cigarette vending machine that has been converted to vend art. The Art-o-Mat can be found in the hotel lobby.
- Wine and Cheese Reception, Featuring NC wines
- Fresh Baked Cookies and Milk at Bedtime
- Hot Southern Breakfast
- Complimentary Wireless Internet and On-site Parking
Call (336) 725-1120 or click here to reserve now.
Terms and conditions: Blackout dates may apply. Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax.