If you are looking for a unique destination to explore on your next trip to Winston-Salem, a tour through Körner’s Folly is a must! Built in 1880 in Kernersville, North Carolina, Körner’s Folly is the architectural wonder and home of artist and designer Jule Gilmer Körner. The house originally served to display Körner’s interior design portfolio. Visitors can now explore the 22 room house museum and its unique original furnishings and artwork, cast-plaster details, carved woodwork, and elaborate hand laid tile.Public tours are self-guided and last approximately one hour. No reservations are required and amateur photography is allowed. As a great addition to any tour, don’t forget to request a scavenger hunt for children or the young at heart! Körner’s Folly is located in Kernersville, NC, an easy 15 minute drive from the Historic Brookstown Inn. While in Kernersville, we recommend grabbing a bite to eat at Mae’s Vintage Kitchen.
Package available January 13-December 30, 2022
- Overnight accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn
- Admission tickets for self-guided tour of Körner’s Folly* Tours are available by appointment only. Please let us know what time you wish to tour.
- Daily hotel hot breakfast buffet – served weekdays 7 am – 9 am; weekends 8 am to 10 am
- Evening wine & cheese receptions in the Parlor – 5 pm to 7 pm daily
- Nightly cookies & milk – served 8 pm to 9 pm
- Complimentary wireless internet and on-site parking
Call (336) 725-1120 to reserve now!
Terms and Conditions: Your reservation must be cancelled or modified by 3pm EST at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date or you will be charged for the 1st night room and tax. Blackout dates may apply. Körner’s Folly is open Tuesday-Saturday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Visitors must arrive 1 hour prior to museum closing.