Go Behind the Pages with a Getaway Weekend at Bookmarks 16th Annual Festival of Books and Authors. Bookmarks is North and South Carolina’s Largest Annual Book Festival! Meet 45 award-winning and bestselling authors while exploring Winston-Salem’s downtown, historic sites, and culinary delights!
- Two night’s accommodations at the Historic Brookstown Inn. (Book at Third Night and Save 10%)
- $50 Bookmarks Gift Certificate to use at Bookmark’s 16th Annual Festival of Books and Authors
- Two Meal Vouchers for Food Trucks to be redeemed at the September 26 Festival
- Bookmarks Tote with a Bottle of Raffaldini Vineyards wine (North Carolina Vineyard), a Festival T-Shirt, Moravian Cookies, and other Festival Goodies
Hotel Amenities Include:
- Daily Hot, Southern Breakfast
- Nightly Wine and Cheese Receptions
- Cookies and Milk at Bedtime
- Wireless Internet
- Free Parking Within Easy Walking Distance to Festival Site
Call the Historic Brookstown Inn at (336) 725-1120 or click here to reserve now!
Bookmarks’ Festival is held on Saturday, September 26 from 10 am – 5 pm. All events are free. Visit bookmarksnc.org for more information. A full schedule will be posted by August 20. For additional destination information, see VisitWinstonSalem.com