We are closely monitoring local and national reports on the evolving impact of COVID-19. The health and well-being of our employees, hotel guests, and conference attendees are of the utmost importance to us. Based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization and applicable public health agencies, we’ve developed a plan that will allow us to be proactive and to respond timely and appropriately. Our thoughts are with all those presently impacted by the coronavirus.
At the present time, our hotels and offices are operational and open for business. Our housekeeping and sanitization efforts in our hotel and have always been a top priority. We are now adding increased frequency to all of our efforts in disinfecting often-touched surfaces such as door handles, countertops, keypads, remote controls and restroom surfaces. Our employees follow the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the infection, and we urge all guests to do the same. Wash hands often. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
We have developed further guidelines for those guests who will be gathering for events at our properties.
- Contactless check-in
- Cloths masks for employees
- Daily temperature readings for employees at beginning of each shift
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the property.
- Antibacterial soap will be used and monitored regularly in the restrooms.
- Anyone that begins to feel ill while at the facility, please visit the closest Urgent-Care facility (FastMed 310 S Stratford Rd Suite 120)
- Wash hands and use sanitizer regularly.
- Feel free to bring your own Lysol and Clorox wipes to use in your rooms.
Update: On Friday, May 22, 2020, at 5 pm North Carolina will move into Phase Two. The Stay at Home order will be lifted as North Carolina moves to a Safer at Home recommendation, especially for vulnerable populations.
- Gatherings are limited to 10 people indoors and 25 people outdoors.
- Restaurants may reopen at 50% capacity
- Salons & Personal Care will reopen at 50% capacity
Businesses that Remain Closed:
- Bars and Nightclubs
- Gyms and Fitness Sutdios
- Indoor Entertainment Venues
For more information, please visit:
We will remain open for business and encourage our guests and clients to take the above precautionary measures to ensure the spread of Covid-19 is minimized.
Jeff L. Burns
Chief Operating Officer